Re: Web interface for mail reading?

On Sunday 07 January 2001 05:55, Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
> The best I have seen so far is IMP , part of the Horde project.  Available
> in potato and woody, depends on PHP{3,4} .
>
> Works out of the box.  Really.

Seems rather resource hungry to run though.  It uses more CPU power and RAM
in the server machine than you would hope for.  Also it's web pages seem a
bit slow and unoptimised.  For all that it still looks slightly klunky.

I'm not saying that it's not the best (it's the only one I've played with in
detail), but a number of things seem suboptimal and I'm sure that they could
be improved.