Re: ProFTPD IPv6 support

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005, Tadas wrote:

I have successfully managed to set up apache2 and ssh services under IPv6. Nevertheless, I would like to have my FTP service running under IPv6. I have looked at a proftp website and I found that it can be compiled with ipv6 support. Does sarge or sid packages of proftpd are compiled with ipv6 support?

I'm using proftpd 1.2.10-10 in sid and it works with IPv6.

Chris
--
Christian Seitz <chris@in-berlin.de>     http://www.in-berlin.de/
Individual Network Berlin e.V.

PGP Fingerprint: A9 17 03 0D 36 AB 07 4E  D0 1E C3 8E 3F B0 66 9A