Re: ip6tables and connection tracking

Hi,

I get the kernel patch applied clean. Where do I find the patches for ip6tables? Is there a binary upgrade?

Thanks in advance
Ming

Jörg Schütter wrote:

Hello Fabio,

On Wed, 19 May 2004 13:37:24 +0200 (CEST)
Fabio Massimo Di Nitto <fabbione@fabbione.net> wrote:

Hi all guys,
	I just finished a push to our ipv6 mirrors of a new iptables
package.
This package adds support for ipv6 connection tracking (from USAGI
project). BE AWARE that the i could perform only a few tests on it and
it might not work everywhere.

I'm using your iptables and the kernel patch from USAGI and it works
fine on my system. Since ipv6 is stateful I can try to connect to
freenet6.net and test the ip protocol of the next generation.

There are a lot of packages on your homepage which has additional ipv6
patches. But why are official debian packages shipped without the ipv6
support enabled? It's only a additional flag or something for the
maintainer to make them ipv6-ready.
Please report to me any success/failure. Feedback is appreciated

Jörg