Re: i18nspector: database result

Quoting Martijn van Oosterhout (kleptog@gmail.com):

> Last I heard Pootle had been given up due to its performance issues.
> I've no personal experience with it though.
>
> The DDTP covers only the package descriptions and works well for that.
> For anything else I don't know.

There's nothing in the pipes as of now....and, afaik, nobody working
on that (which doesn't mean that nothing is needed).

The main problem, for which I never came with a good and easily
implementable idea, is "how to get material back in packages",
considering how distributed is package development and maintenance in
Debian.

Frameworks exist (Pootle, Weblate, Rosetta....). We could probably
easily something to inject Debian material in them. But how would
packages get the material *back* from the framework. That's the equation.