Re: [Debian-l10n-devel] Churro - bad entries in DDTP database

On 23 February 2013 18:10, beatrice <beatricet@libero.it> wrote:
> On Thursday 21 February 2013, at 22:10 +0100, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
>>
>> Fixing this kind of thing is trivial, compared to moving to the new system...
>
> Hi!
>
> First of all thanks for solving that problem so quickly. Even if trivial
> it makes things easier.
>
> ...And since you have been so helpful, I am gonna point out another
> quirk (which I don't remember if it was already raised before).
>
> We have now 3 packages: whysynth, sword-comm-tdavid (we had those for a
> long time) and fcitx-frontend-qt4 (starting from yesterday) that give
> us problems if they are approved.

Weird, I've never seen that before. It's like something is going wrong
while finding the original description, or something...

I don't have much time for it right now but maybe sometime this week...

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/