Re: [Debian-l10n-devel] Churro - bad entries in DDTP database

On Wednesday 20 February 2013, at 23:53 +0100, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:

Hi all,

> On 20 February 2013 23:12, Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'll see if I can cleanup the database again.
>
> Ok, done.

[snip]

as a bad side effect of this last problem with the system, we have in
the Italian DDTSS interface 2 more packages in the "Pending Translation"
queue that are buggy. That is if you click on the you just get to an
errore page "Internal error: Couldn't retreive translation template...."
The 2 package descriptions are grep and 0ad-data (and quota has the same
problem but was already affected by the problem before).

It's not a big deal and I don't know if they can be removed. Also I
don't know if it is worth the effort of being solved or leave them there
and rather use the time and energy to speed the move to the new system.

Thanks again for all the work you do.

beatrice