Re: gitolite 1.5.4-1: Please translate debconf PO for the package gitolite

	Hi!

* Michal Simunek <michal.simunek@gmail.com> [2010-08-16 11:49:41 CEST]:
> Gerfried Fuchs píše v So 14. 08. 2010 v 19:12 +0200:
> > language        translated     fuzzy     untranslated
> >   de                 7
> >   es                 0           3             4
> >   fr                 0           2             5
> >   pt                 0           2             5
> >   sv                 0           2             5
> >
> > Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug
> > against gitolite.
>
> Please find bugreport #589277, there is translation for language cs,

 That one is unfortunately not complete - I hadn't included it yet in
the package.

> and #589249, there is translation for language ru.

 The translator of that one did already update it in the report, thanks.

> If it is needed, make new update round.

 I don't deem a new update round needed, I didn't call before and it was
explicitly stated that a swift review round is going on so that people
should hold their horses until the call is sent out - which I did just
now. Do you really consider it necessary to collect all currently
submitted translations and do another call just to get the above table
correct and have the Czech translation listed in there with fuzzy and
untranslated strings? Would that really be that helpful?

 Thanks for the information though, I didn't miss them, I do collect
them into the package after the waiting time is over though.

 Enjoy!
Rhonda
--
"Lediglich 11 Prozent der Arbeitgeber sind der Meinung, dass jeder
Mensch auch ein Privatleben haben sollte."