[D-I] Please update D-I sublevels 1 and 2 (rescue package)

In about 10 days, I will probably rebuild and upload the rescue
package so that last minute changes made to debconf templates can get
translations. This, assuming that I still have a window for this (it
depends on the time where Otavio will release D-I).

So, translators, this is your opportunity to have your recent work on
this package integrated. This is particularly true for those who had a
100% level 1 at the end of the official string freeze in early July.