Re: status of the (Debian Edu) etch documentation - beginning of the lenny documenta tion

Hi Helge,

On Freitag, 30. Januar 2009, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> Is there an online URL?

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Etch/Translations

(it's part of the manual, I should have given that URL in my previous mail,
but forgot as I added the cc: to -i18n@ at the end of writing that mail..)

> Did you contact the previous translators?

They read the debian-edu list.

> Which SVN is this, debian doc?

svn co svn://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-edu/trunk/src/debian-edu-doc

Normally the translations are available online too, at
http://maintainer.skolelinux.org/debian-edu-doc/ - currently thats broken,
but I'll fix this within the next hours ;-)

regards,
	Holger