Re: Announce of an upcoming upload for the dhcp3 package

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):
> > Some days ago, I sent a notice to the maintainer of the dhcp3 Debian
> > package, mentioning the status of at least one old po-debconf
> > translation update in the BTS.
>
> Note that dhcp3 can no longer migrate to testing after D-I RC1 has been
> uploaded, unless there is a second RC release.

Hmm, that's correct. Thanks for the heads-up, Frans.

Andrew, I think that we should then drop the idea of a translation
update round and it would be better to upload now if you can, at least
to allow the Swedish translation to be completed.