Important (again): some D-I translation work seem somewhat doubtful

By using the data from the spellchecker
(http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/spellcheck/level1/index.html), I
corrected today many variables errors in several D-I translations.

*that* is already worrying...

However, what is even more worrying to me is things like:

msgid "No modifications can be made to the partition #${PARTITION} of device ${DEVICE} for the following reasons:"
msgstr "Ekki er hægt að breyta disksneið "

msgid "Mounting ${DRIVE}..."
msgstr "एउटा स्थापनाकर्ता ISO छविका लागि ड्राइभहरू खोजी गरिदैछ"

msgid "Leave the file system intact"
msgstr "यो विभाजन सँग पहिल्यै फाइल प्रणाली (${FSTYPE}) भएको देखिन्छ । तपाईँ यो फाइल प्रणाली अखण्ड छोड्न, नयाँ फाइल प्रणाली सिर्जना गर्न, वा स्वाप खाली ठाउँ सिर्जना गर्न रोज्न सक्नुहुन्छ । "

msgid "Checking component ${SUBST0} on ${SUBST1}..."
msgstr "ਹਿੱਸੇ ${SUBST0} ਦੀ ਜਾਂਚ ਕਰ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ ${SUBST1} ਉੱਪਰ${SUBST0}..."

msgid "To continue the installation, please use an SSH client to connect to the IP address ${ip} and log in as the \"installer\" user."
msgstr "ਇੰਸਟਾਲੇਸ਼ਨ ਜਾਰੀ ਕਰਨ ਲਈ, ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਕੇ \"installer\" ਉਪਭੋਗੀ ਤੌਰ ਤੇ ਲਾਗਇਨ ਕਰਨ ਲਈ SSH ਕਲਾਂਈਟ ਵਰਤੋ।"

msgid "none of the above"
msgstr "ii leat ethernet-goarta, ${CHOICES}, ii oktage moduvllain dás bajábealde"

msgid "continue with no disk drive"
msgstr "joatkke garraskearru haga, ${CHOICES}, ii oktage molssaeavttuin das bajábealde."

msgid "Create swap space"
msgstr "${FSCHOICES}, ráhkat gaskarádjusa"

msgid "The configured parameters are:\n channels = ${device0}, ${device1}, ${device2}\n port     = ${port}\n portname = ${portname}"
msgstr "Heivehuvvon paramehterat leat:\n lohkankanála = ${device_read}\n čállinkanála   = ${device_write}\n dáhtakanála  = ${device_data}\n verrát          = ${port}\n verrátnamma = ${portname}"

All this is not very serious, IMHO...and I have very strong doubts about the quality of translations
for other strings. I could spot these ones because the spellchecker pointed them...but
what about all others I can't even read?