Re: Important: some Debian Installer translations are in great danger

Quoting Josip Rodin (joy@entuzijast.net):
> On Mon, Sep 25, 2006 at 05:57:09PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > Don't forget testing the installer in Croatian. I suspect that there
> > will be not too many specific problems but it's always good to have
> > some feedback.
>
> How soon will the regular daily builds include my new translations?

This will be progressive. Translations from the master files will go
in all udeb packages directories in the SVN (this is cronned).

Then, for each D-I package, getting the new translations needs a
rebuild/upload of the package.

Massive uploads always happen before releases which guarantees that
all l10n updates are included...but in the meantime, not much uploads
happen....it mostly depends on D-I team members fixing other bugs.

This is indeed a good argument for a very regular work by translators
instead of massive rushes before releases.