Re: (forw) Re: Launching a NMU campaign for pending l10n bugs

On 16/09/2006, at 7:47 PM, Christian Perrier wrote (in part):

If a DD wants to NMU a package, he should pick one at the top of the
ranking, then check _every_ bug filled against the package and sort out
those which are po-debconf related and those which are not.

Christian, can we translators help with identifying the po-debconf bug reports, by including "po-debconf" in the email subject line?

I currently just use "INTL:VI" for my subject, as I'm not sure what else to put.

Could we, for example, use (where XX is the language code):

INTL:XX D-I
INTL:XX debconf
INTL:XX package_name

for translation submissions for the installer, debconf files and program files?

And is it useful to mark which are first-time translations and which are updates?