Re: Translation coordination robot, who?

On Tuesday 27 December 2005 00:45, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) wrote:
> > 	I know that dutch team uses the pseudo-urls system, but I'm afraid
> > that they are not integrated in bertol reports.
>
> 	Ooops... sorry, they are there! :)  (nl.$reports)

Yeah, but the status shown is incomplete and we don't use those pages
currently. BTS assignment and thus completion are missing.
Compare with http://dutch.debian.net/

Reason is probably that some mails currently are sent not to the
d-l10n-dutch list but directly to Tim Dijkstra's mailserver.
So effectively the Dutch team does not participate ATM.

Cheers,
FJP