Re: [UPDATE] Need for help in handling l10n for several packages

> > console-data (to be replaced by kbd for etch)
> > console-common (maybe not needed)
>
> I can take them.

Fine.

I think that Alastair will then ask you if you can help on kbd l10n
handling in parallel.

Alastair, this is about translators taking over my duties to help
maintainers in l10n handling (I talked you about iso-codes already
yesterday).

Would you mind adding Bartosz as commiter to console-data and
console-common?

His alioth login is fenio (or fenio-guest, I actually don't
remember....:-))