[UPDATE] Need for help in handling l10n for several packages

> Several of you known that I currently handle the l10n part of several
> packages, with the blessing of their respective maintainers.
>
> This is very well received by package maintainers who can focus on
> more"code productive" activities.
>
> This task is not heavily time consuming when looking package by
> package, but all of them combined need some extra load and I need to
> free time for others parts of the project.
>
> So, I'd like to offer this task to some of my fellow translator
> colleagues.

Below is the current status of this call for help:

debconf: Luk Claes: luk@debian.org
aptitude: Ruben Porras: nahoo@inicia.es:maintainer agreed, work began
menu: Mohammed Adnène Trojette: adn@diwi.org
localization-config:Bart Cornelis:cobaco@linux.be
xdebconfigurator:Bart Cornelis:cobaco@linux.be
popularity-contest:Mohammed Adnène Trojette: adn@diwi.org
iso-codes:Tobias Toedter:t.toedter@gmx.net
discover1:Piarres Beobide Egana:pi@beobide.net
pppconfig:Stefano Canepa:sc@linux.it:mail sent to maintainer, wait for ACK

I will contact all the maintainers one by one and propose them the
switch. Play stay tuned.

So, we're left with:

console-data (to be replaced by kbd for etch)
console-common (maybe not needed)