Re: Help needed with DDTP strcture (Pootle)

>     Anybody want to help on this? I'll cannot handle this alone and I
>     suggest we use a project on Alioth to make this easier to share
>     and improve.

I just can't. I already need to reduce my involvment on some areas to
have more power to work on others (back to more d-i work, shadow
packages maintenance, evangelizing here and there, mostly).

This is why I'll soon post an offer to relay me on some activities
with regards to some packages l10n handling, btw....

Anyway, I bett you'll find help here around. If noone shows up, then
retry...and retry...and retry. And I'll try giving a push by moving
some translators forward...:-))