Re: Help needed with DDTP strcture

Em 16/6/2005, "Otavio Salvador" <otavio@debian.org> escreveu:

>Hello folks,

Hi Otavio,

[...]

>The checking process will be:
>
> - Each file must be review twice to be able to go to the trunk;
>
> - Each reviewer should add a review header line:
>
>   # Sign-off: Otavio Salvador Date: 2005-06-15
>
> - A dedicated tool will then be used to move the files to the trunk
>
> - As soon as all files have been reviewed, the server will be revived
>
>This is a simple and efficient process for which some helper tools can
>be written:
>
> - add-sign: tool to add the sign header. A file signed by two
>   reviewers is moved to the trunk by this tool
>
> - check-file: look in the repository and find a file needing some review
>
>Could you please send comments to this proposal?

I didn't understand the need of the tool "check-file".

A file that needs some review is a file that has 0 or 1 sign header
(ok?). Will "check-file" find these files and will generate a list
with the filenames? Then, this list must be consulted by the volunteers?

The tools look like simple to be developed. I can help, if necessary.

Have you any idea about the first directory/file to be checked?

[]'s