Device Drivers

Hello All,

 I am trying to develop a driver for my SiS 900 network card. I have
read the source code of other drivers and now I have some questions.

 1. There are some drivers in i386/i386at and other in
linux/src/drivers/net. If I don't mistake the first ones uses Mach
kernel calls and the others uses linux kernel calls and uses glue code.
Is this correct? Where should I put my driver?

 2. The code I found in the i386/i386at seems to be only for ISA cards.
How can I write and read data from PCI bus?

 3. After writing the code, where should I put the functions of my
driver? How can I enable the new driver in the configure script?

Thanks and regards,
|        Isaac Gelado           |                          |
|       Telefónica I+D          | Tlf 983367649            |
|    Paq. Tec. de Boecillo      |                          |
|        Valladolid             | igf@tid.es               |
|   As gold which he cannot spend will make no man rich    |
| so knowledge which he cannot apply will make no man wise |