image of GNU under bochs

le mar 08-10-2002 à 22:34, Marcus Brinkmann a écrit :
> I justn oticed that the autobuilder compiled it, and I wondered if it would
> run, but I don't have time to set up a boch image.
Be happy, Marcus, I have done this work !

As I said some time ago, I have set up an image of GNU under bochs, and
I put it on the web today.

You can download it at:
http://www.linux-france.org/~openingault/

Please see the README file, it (shortly) explains how to make it work.

This image is based on Debian GNU/Hurd H4...
... and gdb (plus many other things) works !!!

I want to thank the people at linux-france who allowed me to store this
image on the web.

Please test it.

olivier

http://gulliver.eu.org/ateliers/GNU.html