Re: bochs_1.4.1.z.cvs20020927-1_hurd-i386.changes ACCEPTED

le lun 07-10-2002 à 14:48, Marcus Brinkmann a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> maybe someone wants to try out this compilation?  If running the GNU/Hurd inside
> bochs under GNU/Linux is difficult, maybe it works better the other way
> round ;).
Maybe, maybe... :)

I've yet compiled bochs from sources (1.4.0 or 1.4.0-rc?) on GNU (Debian
H2) and there was no error, but I didn't try to run another system, so I
don't know if it really worked. But I don't see reasons that make me
think it could have been unusable (I'm sure you can run GNU under bochs
on GNU... :).
I didn't see any problem report in your mail. Did the compilation failed
or do you _only_ want someone to test it ?
I won't have enough time in the next days, but if nobody checks it, I
can try to have a look at it later.

olivier