Re: The Hurd terminal problem.

On Sat, Aug 24, 2002 at 12:50:58PM +0200, Moritz Schulte wrote:
> Philip Charles <philipc@copyleft.co.nz> writes:
>
> > #/sbin/fsck: /: Cannot make readonly: Device or resource busy
> > #Unknown error during fsck (exit status 50)
>
> We had a discussion about this bug on bug-hurd recently.  A workaround
> is to specify '--readonly' to ext2fs.static when loading the multiboot
> modules.

Should --readonly be the default option too?

Now that the Hurd 0.3 is out GRUB maintainers won't have excuse not to
update menu.lst to the new boot method, shall --readonly be in default
menu.lst?

--
Robert Millan

"5 years from now everyone will be running
free GNU on their 200 MIPS, 64M SPARCstation-5"

              Andrew S. Tanenbaum, 30 Jan 1992