Re: About the login shell

Marcus these are my feelings exactly.  I think having to type login to
login is redundant.  Just like win2k where you type ctrl-alt-del (which
according to MS improves security), before you login.  I think the normal
case is logining, and that is someone wants to use some other feature with
out loging in first, then they should be the one that has to do something
different.  How about they hit F12, then they get what is now the default?

just a thought...I mean on my computers that don't have 'net access root
doesn't even have a password.  Use security when you need it, and
conveince when you can.

Jason