Re: J1 CD images

Zitiere Philip Charles <philipc@copyleft.co.nz>:

> If there are no problems I will produce jigdo templates as well.

Have you found a way of handling packages that are replaced by recompile?
I bet you cant create a template, send it over the net to europe end reconstruct it. So what about this fallback directory Atilla had for this daily Woody images?

If you need any help, I'd gladly help you.

> I hope to have this completed within a week.

Great! I didn't expect them that soon.

Patrick
Patrick Strasser <pstrasser at bigfoot dot de>