Re: Hurd TWiki trial - Announcement

On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 07:49:42AM +0200, Robert Millan wrote:
> In /GnuMach says:
>
> "In the GNU system, Mach is the base of a functional multi-server operating
> system, the Hurd."
>
> IMHO we need a specific common-name to describe the Hurd....

How about just dropping the word, "operating", for the moment, so that it reads "... a functional multiserver system, The Hurd."?

I think that I've heard systems such as The Hurd refered to simply as
`multiservers', before....

It could be "OS-core", or something like that.

"rendez-vous system" comes to mind, too, because of how everything
meets-up in the directory-web....

--
"The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware that he is wise."