Re: menu package broken, trouble with Emacs21

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 07:49:53PM -0400, Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org> was heard to say:
> On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 11:09:08PM +0200, Johannes Rohr <j.rohr@comlink.apc.org> was heard to say:
> > The compiler complains about a parse error before "{" in the included
> > file "adstring.h" (from the same dir) in line 26:
> > class String:public string{
>
>   That sounds like it's not using std. (is the Hurd using g++-3.0 now?)

  Before anyone jumps on me, I didn't literally mean "using std", I
meant "prefixing stuff in std with std::".

  Daniel

|             "I've struggled with reality for thirty-five years,             |
|              but I'm glad to say that I finally won."                       |
|               -- _Harvey_                                                   |
\---- Be like the kid in the movie!  Play chess! -- http://www.uschess.org ---/