Re: menu package broken, trouble with Emacs21

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 11:09:08PM +0200, Johannes Rohr <j.rohr@comlink.apc.org> was heard to say:
> The compiler complains about a parse error before "{" in the included
> file "adstring.h" (from the same dir) in line 26:
> class String:public string{

  That sounds like it's not using std. (is the Hurd using g++-3.0 now?)

  That doesn't make any sense, though, or it wouldn't compile on
several of our other archs.

  -- Daniel, who hasn't upgraded his Hurd partition yet.

|                  "You mean, you'll drop your rock and                       |
|                   I'll drop my sword and we'll just try to                  |
|                   kill one another like civilized people?"                  |
|                    -- "The Princess Bride"                                  |
\------------- Debian GNU/Linux http://www.debian.org -- Because. ------------/