Re: H2 disks, simple dselect problem

Hi John,

The installation guide linked from http://hurd.gnu.org has information
about setting up ethernet.

http://web.walfield.org/papers/hurd-installation-guide/english/hurd-install-guide.html

After that I recommend you use the APT method in dselect.  Use the
following three lines as an /etc/apt/sources.list:

deb ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/hurd/debian-libio unstable main
deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian unstable main
deb-src ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian unstable main

Good luck,

--
-- Grant Bowman                                <grantbow@grantbow.com>

* John Smith <john@arrows.demon.co.uk> [020513 13:14]: