Programming for the HURD

Hello all, a few friends at New Mexico Tech and I are trying to get CS
credit here for doing some development for the HURD. We'd be doing a
directed study course under one of our profs. here. In any case, I was
wondering if any of you had any good ideas on where to start. We haven't
actually gotten together much yet (as the class wouldnt' actually start
until Mid-January anyway) but I just wanted to get a feel for what's
happening and what in particular sorely needs work right now.

And hopefully, I'll be able to actually install the HURD soon so I can get
started playing.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Brian.

Brian Truitt
btruitt@nmt.edu

"the truth lies buried in a shroud of glory."

"Let's stop praying for someone to save us
 and start saving our selves.
 Let's stop this and start over."