Re: GNU/Hurd hardware guide

--- Jeff Bailey <jbailey@nisa.net> wrote:

> and
>
> > http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/thug/gnumach_hardware.html
>
> (Yay THUG!)
>
> Are you interested in beginning a few sections on known working/not
> working hardware solutions for OSKit-Mach?  It could probably be an
> import of the Oskit list, with notes about the states of the
> drivers
> in there.

> If yes, the Adaptec 78xx chips don't work.
>
> Tks,
> Jeff Bailey

        I'm going to start working on a texinfo hardware guide for
OSKIT-Mach
sometime soon.  I think THUG should claim reponsibility for these
guides ;)

Would anyone mind if we mirrored other documentation, such as the
Hurd Hackers
guide, Neal's Installation Guide and FAQ.

=====
James Morrison
   University of Waterloo
   Computer Science - Digital Hardware
   2A co-op
http://hurd.dyndns.org

Anyone refering this as 'Open Source' shall be eaten by a GNU