Re: status of ppp or pthreads?

On Sat, Aug 11, 2001 at 08:50:09AM -0700, James Morrison wrote:

>  Also how much of the pthreads implementation is finished?  I want to
> try tekNap on hurd, but it needs pthreads.

Not useable yet. The development was stalled because I needed to learn
more about glibc internals. But then I got sidetracked with bugs,
things breaking on my system and porting some packages.

I hope I can resume work on it soon. In the mean time, all the code
is in http://sf.net/projects/hurd's CVS tree. Documentation is
sparce but there is some, and broken or unchecked parts of the
code are marked with XXX. So anyone is welcome to contribute.

Igor