Re: nbd-server

I took a quick look at nbd and it's so simple that I just implemented the
client side for the Hurd.  That is, I've added an "nbd" store type to libstore.
So to use it do e.g.:

	settrans /dev/nb0 /hurd/storeio -Tnbd hostname:1234

to connect to TCP port 1234 on "hostname".  That gives the store a
blocksize of 1, since the server protocol doesn't impose any.
You can set the block size of the store in the name, e.g.:

	settrans /dev/nb0 /hurd/storeio -Tnbd hostname:1234/1024

does the same as the above, but the resulting device will have a block size
of 1024 (the default for Linux nbd devices).

As usual, I've compiled this but not tested it at all.  I'm sure there are
some stupid bugs.  Hurd folks, please give this a try if you feel like it
(you can point it at nbd-server on your Linux machine).