Re: non-US?

I actually built openssl/openssh on the hurd.  The client worked fine, but
the server gorked when trying to connect to it (I never had the time to
figure out why).  Also, I haven't uploaded it because (1) I am in the
U.S., and (2) I know nothing of debian's packaging system, and haven't had
the time to learn.  In fact, I think if they've made a release in the last
month or two, it should include a two-line patch I sent for building on
the hurd.

Jon

--
PGP information is available at http://members.wri.com/johnnyb/about/