Re: 30% of the archive compiled

On Sat, Jul 14, 2001 at 12:23:10PM +0200, Robert Bihlmeyer wrote:

> > (ps - ssh appears to work wonderfully. Is there a trick to getting
> > sshd working? <grin>)
>
> What problems are you encountering?

turns out my biggest problem was that libpam-modules wasn't installed.
These all helped quite a bit once I got past that, thanks!

My current problem is that I can only attach once (either with sshd
running as a daemon or from inetd).  The second time, the connection
doesn't appear to complete.

This isn't a show stopper, though, since I can always cron stops and
starts of inetd. =)

Tks,
Jeff Bailey