apt-cdrom and dselect works together!

Hi!      =)

I tried the attached 50apt-cdrom-hurd with dselect, and it works very well! It
worked for me two days ago with

apt-cdrom -c=/etc/apt/apt.conf.d/50apt-cdrom-hurd add

with both GNU/Hurd CDs, and today it worked selecting apt in Access Method,
Update, Select etc. etc. I installed alien from extra CD and upgraded other
packages from both CDs, and everything was fine; it worked as expected as in
Debian GNU/Linux.

I think this enable you to bundle more packages without care about CDs and
locations; al least I hope so.     =)

=====
---------
---------