Re: pthreads imported to the Sourceforge CVS

I sort of agree on the abstraction, because pth is the pthread-compatible
threads lib that is supposed to be portable. Pthreads should rightly use
code which is tailored to its target platform so as to have better
performance. However, it would be nice to have the platform
specific code somewhat consolidated so that when we make big
changes to the kernel we can fix it more easily.

Its your call.

Engineer's motto: Fast, Cheap, Good - pick any two.

- Doug