Re: pthreads imported to the Sourceforge CVS

On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 08:56:37AM -0400, Igor Khavkine wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 08:43:56AM +0200, Niels M?ller wrote:
> > Igor Khavkine <i_khavki@alcor.concordia.ca> writes:
> >
> > > and all the files ended up in pthread/libc/libc/ instead of
> > > pthreads/libc. So can someone with a clue take a look at this mess
> > > and try and fix it?
> >
> > The bbest way to fix that kind of mistake is to simply move the
> > directories around in the repository. Do you have shell-access at
> > sourceforge? Otherwise, you'll need help from someone who has.
>
> That's probably the best idea. I have shell access to sourceforge
> since I have an account there. But where can I access the CVS
> directories directly? I couldn't find them on the shell server,
> and cvs.sourceforge.net does not accept ssh connections.

I don't think you are allowed to.  You'd have to ask the sf admins to clean
out the module entirely, and start from scratch.  Mmh.  How about just
killing the libc tree and do it correctly the second time?  I don't think
some attic is harmful, if this is not supposed to be the ultimate place for
it (wihch it shouldn't).

Thanks,
Marcus

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de