Re: current status of the archive

On Thu, 24 May 2001 01:20:05 Philip Charles wrote:
> On Wed, 23 May 2001, Jeff Bailey wrote:

> If someone (who is new to the Hurd - hint) would volunteer to test exim it
> would be great, I don't think I would be competent enough.

I can install exim (or upgrade; I think it might be on my hurd box
already) and set it up like the others in my network. This basically
involves answering the debconf questions and then sending mail about my
network. Is this enough or do you need some hard core exim-fu blessed
guru to put it through its paces? If it is, where can I grab those
lovely .deb's?

Bob

--
Bob Ham:  bob@ham.org  http://pkl.net/~node/
IRC: 'node' on irc.openprojects.net: #slashdot  ICQ: 4396425 'node'

"The GNU philosophy is about freedom. To be free one must have
personal power. Personal power is an individual thing, difficult to
obtain and quick to perish." --Krisno Pryosusilo