gpm build

Hi, I noticed on your debian page that turte was trying to
build gpm. That will not work. I took a look at that package
a while back. It contains too many linuxisms. The author
even says somewhere in the comments somethink like
"it doesn't matters, since this code was never designed
to be portable anyway."

So it would be a better idea to write a new mouse daemon
for Hurd, preferably one that works with the new "soon" to be
ready multiplexing and color-supporting term server (colortext,
was it?).

Igor