Lynx compiling

  Hurray, I have found a way to fix lynx.  If lynx is compiled
with -DUSE_PRETTYSRC lynx responds to keyboard commands when
it is loading a page.  I think the best way for this to work
is to use a check in autoconf so USE_PRETTYSRC will be defined
when compiling on HURD.

  Epic4 compiles and seems to run fine on HURD so long as

the lines #ifndef MAXPATHLEN
           #define MAXPATHLEN PATHSIZE

are changed to #define MAXPATHLEN 1024 or something stupidly large
for no apparent reason.

=====
James Morrison
   University of Waterloo