Re: Hurd F1 ISO and booting

On Wed, May 02, 2001 at 09:19:43AM +0200, Andreas L. Gustafsson wrote:
> After getting the link mailed me I now see I must have been blind not to
> find it earlier. But, considering that there's first a row of buttons,
> blue on red, and then another row of choices which are, almost but not
> really, like them again I guess that caused my confusion.
>
> If I should suggesta change, though, I think that under "How do I join?" a
> link to the CD-pages would be a good place to duplicate
> information. That's were I'd be looking first if I just scan the pages.

We only control the content of the Debian GNU/Hurd area. The colorful menus
are the framework of the Debian web page, which is inherited.

We can divert from it, but it would be detrimental. If you have an idea how
to improve the non-Hurd pages on www.debian.org, please post it to
debian-www@lists.debian.org.

Thanks,
Marcus