Re: Getcwd?

On Thu, Mar 08, 2001 at 02:07:20PM +0100, Oystein Viggen wrote:
> Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
>
> > The better concept will be to shadow filesystems in one tree, similar to
> > unionfs on BSD.
>
> Is this implemented in the hurd yet?

No.

> Do you have links to Thomas' paper and your article?  My German is
> almost as bad as my Russian these days, but all those classes should let
> me at least understand the easy parts  :)

Thomas paper:
http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/hurd-paper.html

Das Betriebssystem GNU/Hurd
PDF: http://www.cul.de/data/freex22000pr.pdf (195kb)
Google provides a text version of this file:
http://www.google.de/search?q=cache:www.cul.de/data/freex22000pr.pdf
(but you will miss out a picture or two)

On my homepage, you will find a list of my papers published so far.
(I will add links and online material later).

Thanks,
Marcus