Re: Getting hurd working...

Carlo wrote:

> lines on the screen, it hangs up. For some lines, I mean that the kernel
> hungs just after printing the kind of FDC I have. I checked the hardware
> compatibility list and everything should be allright. I have a 650 Athlon
> with 128 Megs of ram, a 900 Megs partition and an FIC motherboard.

I had the same board and same processor and got the same error. I couldn't boot
the amachine, and it stopped after reporting about the FDC. Cross compile
gnumach on your Debian GNU/Linux machine. Search for the instructions for cross
compiling in the list archives or in the tar ball(of gnumach src).

--
Ramakrishnan.M      | GPG Key ID: 0x6A9F3C38