Getting hurd working...

Maybe I'm writing to the wrong mailing list...

Anyway, I can't get hurd to boot. I followed the instructions I found on the
web site... Grub starts loading the kernel, but just after printing some
lines on the screen, it hangs up. For some lines, I mean that the kernel
hungs just after printing the kind of FDC I have. I checked the hardware
compatibility list and everything should be allright. I have a 650 Athlon
with 128 Megs of ram, a 900 Megs partition and an FIC motherboard.

I found Hurd on a cd distributed with a magazine, the tar.gz file is quite
recent, and everything else seems ok.

Anybody willing to help me out?
Thanks a lot!

Bye...