Re: New HURD image! (fwd)

> alpha.gnu.org is on the CD, but not as a local fs.  I am trying to get it
> to work as a "local" fs as on a starndard Debian CD, but not getting
> anywhere at the moment.  It can be accessed manually at the moment.

I am sure that I am the idiot, however, allow me a stab:  Since all of
the packages on alpha.gnu.org are meant to replace the ones found in the
debian archive, we can you not overlay alpha.gnu.org onto the debian
archive and then update the package.gz file?

-Neal

--
Neal H Walfield
University of Massachusetts at Lowell