cross compile gnumach and hurd

Is there a way using that gcc-i386-gnu and the mig-stuff on other linux
distributions than debian?
I just have a SuSe 7.0 (or something between) and I just can find that
deb-packages for the crosscompile stuff. I'm not really willing about
installing another linux distribution in order to get that hurd running
somehow.

Somebody told about http://hurddocs.sourceforge.net . As I was looking
on it I just get the Title with a scrollbar on the top and a sourceforge
logo in the right bottom, that's it. So, the maintainer should take a
look on that code or scripts or whatever you used. There are also people
around that don't use lynx or netscape.
Why should I have up to three browsers on my computer?? The HTML or XML
or whatever has a lot of possibilities to make pages visible for
everybody!

Henning Riedel