Re: Request to Join Project pkg-haskell from Denis Laxalde (dlax-guest)

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 21.02.2013, 10:09 +0100 schrieb Denis Laxalde:
> > Also note that current development happens on experimental, until after
> > the freeze.
>
> Is this also true for new packages, can't they go into unstable? Not a
> big deal anyway...

as long as they do not require dependency bumps in existing packages,
they can also go into unstable. Then the question is whether we should
put them in unstable _and_ experimental, or just unstable. In the latter
case people on experimental won’t be able to use them, at least until
the release.