Re: Request to Join Project pkg-haskell from Denis Laxalde (dlax-guest)

Hi,

Joachim Breitner a écrit :
Would you like to introduce yourself on our mailing list?

I'm interested in Haskell for numerical analysis applications and I think Debian could benefit from more exposure of Haskell capabilities in this field. So far I've worked on hmatrix and repa libraries. The first provides a framework for linear algebra and various wrappers around the GSL algorithms, the later provides parallel arrays. Packages for the base libraries are almost ready.

Also note that current development happens on experimental, until after
the freeze.

Is this also true for new packages, can't they go into unstable? Not a big deal anyway...

Thanks,
Denis