Re: Transition packages for libghc6-*-dev

Hi Giovanni.

Excerpts from Giovanni Mascellani's message of Qua Fev 02 11:19:13 -0200 2011:
(...)
> On 30/01/2011 14:25, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> > I’m looking at the state of the ghc7 upgrade right now. In a chroot, I
> > installed ghc and haskell-devscripts, and then haskell-transformers
> > (which the new mtl will depend on). I’m wondering: Shouldn’t that
> > package Conflict with the old libghc6-*-dev packages?
(...)
> Now, we have to decide whether libghc6-*-* are automatically upgraded to
> the corresponding libghc-*-* for ghc version 7, aren't we?
(...)
> What would change if we added a Conflicts: from the new package to the old
> one?

Thanks for bringing this up.  I think we were just blindly following the rename
package guide, and it seems that your right.  I'll remove the item from the
to do list, if anyone think there's a reason to keep it there, just undo my
changes.

Greetings.
(...)