pbuilder

First of all, let me say that the GNOME 2.6 packages are basically
coming along great[1]. Keep up the good work.

Unfortunately, while building them on powerpc, I'm hitting a lot of
problems which could have been trivially detected by the maintainers
with pbuilder (or a similar tool of their choice). It would also be
useful to prevent dependencies on experimental (or even unofficial)
packages from leaking into packages in sid, for example.

Personally, I'd no longer feel comfortable uploading any package not
built with pbuilder. I think it's worth spending the time to learn to
use it for everyone. I'll happily share my experience with it.

[1] Except for some icon related problems: nautilus only shows the
default icon for everything, and the Debian Menu doesn't show any folder
icons. Anyone else seeing this?